WHAT THE SHIT. Take this / LEAVE IT
SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY ESTATE? How come i'm always seeing WEIRD stuffs around here? By the word "weird" i don't mean GHOSTLY STUFFS. I meant WEIRD COUPLE. Today i saw two Two TWo TWO couples who are that weird. How i wish that they were the same people, but it can't be because they couldn't have walked faster than me or TELEPORT TO MY HOUSE'S VOID DECK RIGHT?
BOTH THE COUPLES WERE DOING THE SAME THINGS. GAWD, THAT SUCKS. I felt that my presence was awkward. So what happened was that the guy was TOUCHING OR HUGGING THE FEMALE. At first it seemed like normal hugging. But then, i found it weird that why would that girl HUG her bag so tightly. On a closer look, i saw the guy's hand position was too high to be true. And i realised that his hands were at her BREAST LEVEL. Gracious, goodness me. Sigh....
Anyway, time's getting shorter shorter each day. BMGT, ITB, POA AND MIEC EXAMS ARE LIKE IN 4 WEEK'S TIME. I'M ONLY LEFT WITH THREE WEEKS TO STUDY. PLEASE LET ME MUG.
I really do hope to score all As for my exams. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
I hope that i could score an A for my report writing in BCOMM.
*prays*
Need to read the bible more often, let's start from today.
Love everyone, got to go and MUG. byebyebyebyebye!
*I miss the naughty-sometimes annoying-fat but skinny-lovinglycute boyfriend* How i wish that the "1 year ltr" will never come. I think when he is gone, all i will do is to study,church,mugging,study,church,mugging. I think i'll buried myself in the pile of books and LECTURE NOTES and mug really hard.