Okay seriously what's wrong with blogspot? Is it just me or what? Alright, shouldnt feel fed up over this weird text box.. i should just give a quick and short update! :D
Danngggg, i realised that i've not been updating for quite some time and i would like to "unofficially" say that BMGT PROJECT IS DONE! Like FINALLYYYY! (: I'm way tooo happy because it seemed easier, i should not have procrastinate so much. Wait, i did not procrastinate. Alright, really hope to get an A for that because i totally felt the sense of accomplishment after completing it. Hooray!
Next, i'm so happy that i FINALLY understood the whole econs article and yes, better analysis in that sense. *winks*
Okay, currently that fatty TQL is out with KEVIN KU who is supposed to be quarantine! Will he get fine because i'm labeling him here.. opps sorry KK! Sigh, and i've thought of BCOMM topic to present on for my individual presentation which is like "yay-ness".
Okie dokie, i shall upload photos soon since GRACE had taken my camera to HK/MACAU and i didn't get a chance to upload all the photos there. Aww, i totally love all the photos taken with Joan and Chloe. Seriously, i think i'm really KIDDISH when i'm all around them. OH MAN :( But who cares? I like it. AND TQL DOESN'T MIND. THAT'S THE BEST THING.
I realised that tql has evil friends and one of them is none other than D! :( He laugh at me for TAKING MY DRIVING THEORY STILL WHEN I SARCASTICALLY SAID THAT "YOU SURE YOU CAN DRIVE?" Oh, seriously, whatever. LOL! Not like a give a damn... but yes, i'm so slow! I'm still waiting for my final theory before i can apply for PDL and DRIVE ON THE ROAD WITH A "L" PLATE. OH:(
Li wei and i borrowed a DVD from the library to spend our 4 HOURS OF DOING-NOTHING while waiting for POA make-up class. And the horror movie was..... HORRIBLE. It's not even APPEALING. I regretted not getting Ju-On instead. Blaa blaa black sheep.
Okay, i really need to sleep before my dark circles are catching up to my rims under my eyes... (or eye-lids?) WHATEVER!
MISS EVERYONE LIKE MAD, especially TQL. Hope to see you, love.
*on a side note, i had diarrhoea when i reached home for 45MINS. kiss me baby!*