THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

A sense of accomplishment
Friday, June 05, 2009 11:22 AM
Hohohoho, i went out to have my brunch just now. And the worst thing was.... I SPILLED MY OREO CHOCOLATE DRINK ONTO MY AJC COUGAR WHITE TEE. The whole tee was like stained with brown colour. I almost cried.

It's been so long since i last wore the cougar tee. I've always been wearing the puma one, but not cougar. Then when i finally decided to wear it, it failed on me :(

I went home after the brunch and immediately took it off to HANDWASH it myself. HAHAHAHA, and now IT'S STAIN-FREE. I'm absolutely on the cloud of nine. At the very least, i'm now a happier person.

On a happier note, i've done my revision for POA and exams is tmr morning! I'm kind of confident about it. Just need to read through the accounting principles :D And tonight, after aerobics, i'll go and do some questions before going to bed.

On the other hand, ITB is totally taking my life away. After POA exam tmr, i'm gonna go home and MUG ITB FOR THE WHOLE DAY and MIEC (econs) is for SUNDAY :DDDD I've been doing past year questions and think i'm gonna meet Ms Lee for a consultation for MIEC as i've some doubts to clarify (: DANGGGG.

So here i am now, waiting for the time to pass so that i can walk to the bus stop and take a bus to school which is around 45mins ride.

After my term tests, i'm gonna take up tennis lesson! Yeah, i'm overjoyed and also, every week i'll take a day to go for gym and swimming since tql is moving in by this week (;

Dad's gonna buy a new house, and i hope it's going to be near tql's house and my 74 bus stop. Now my house is like balance... take 4 mins walk to each of these places. But what if he's going to move to somewhere further? Sigh sigh sigh..... I'm quite reluctant to move.

Negatively, FTT TEST IS NOW IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY. And here i am, screwing ssdc's system. The failure of technology, that's why i said I can never be an IT savvy person. Too bad.

I'm now facebooking, doing all sorts of weird quizzes, and that's kinda lame. Alright alright, i've gotta get ready.

*still can't get over that sense of accomplishment*

Will update more often after term tests.

Going shopping with Vanessa on 15 JUNE, totally loving it.

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard