THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 6:24 PM
I'M BANNED FROM GOING TO SCHOOL BECAUSE I WENT TO INDONESIA (which is now listed as a affected country for H1N1 flu).

HAHAHA, HOW GREAT WAS THAT. AND BEST THING WAS, THE SCHOOL OF BA CALLED ME. wooolalalalalala. I hope i don't need to go to school. Aiyah, it's not like i will be so LUCKY to kanna right? Moreover, riverlife church is in pasir ris, and the most possible person to kanna would be TQL. LOL, kidding lah. not like he studies in NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC.

Okay. gah you pok hate you (Joan's favourite!)

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard