"Money is the root of all evil"
I can't help but to totally agree with this statement for the first time. I recalled that i've encounter such debate topics/ GP topics and i remembered myself rebutting about it.
But now, i'm agreeing this to a really HUGE extend. Whenever i hear about Sister Mary's story (happening right now), i can't help but to recall this statement.
Personally, i've never encountered family members having to fight for inheritance just because the deceased does not have a will. I mean, will is sooooo unnecessary and why does one have to have a will if he/she isn't FREAKING-DROP-DEAD rich?
So i'm not going to totally talk about what had happened to Sister Mary, but probably just this bit. After her husband passed away, her husband's relative and siblings had been fighting to get his inheritance and are hoping that they could send Sister Mary back to Vietnam so that she won't be able to get a single bit of the money.
Of course, if she's given a choice, i guess without any family members here in Singapore, she will definitely go BACK to Vietnam. But way no, because she had ALREADY given up her citizenship in Vietnam.
So because she is the rightful wife of the deceased, money will all definitely go to her (without a word). Hence, these UGLY siblings decided to get people to prank on her. Giving disturbing calls late night, pranking her and making her feel nervous all day and all night long. Probably they will also make disturbing door bells in the middle of the night.
Seriously, the ugly side of humans. Why is money so important to people? I agree that it is important, but i've always believed that HEALTH is everything. Without health, where's wealth? (Cliche, I know. But that's the fact)
Sigh, i'm so disappointed in mankind. Just please, shut me out from all these fugly side of the world. It makes me feels sad.
Of course, I do believe that in this world, there are people who AREN'T like that. Because i still have a glimmer of hope that mankind are not TOTALLY disappointing. (:
Cherish this life you have now. For what you've done on Earth, you'll need to account for it one day. Be credited or "debited', totally up to you.
off i go.