Ahh, mid-term tests ended today with a loud "BANG" because Alexus was cursing and swearing all the way from the CC to the bus stop. Hahaha, i mean it's over. So let's not discuss it and let God decides the rest?
I'm loving my blog song. By the way, auto-play is not activated because i thought that sometimes it might be kind of irritating. Heh heh.
My task now is to help dearest find songs for chuch camp as he is leading worship. Can you believe it? TQL.. hahaha. Eh, let's trust him. Probably he might be able to do a good job.
AND YAY-NESS i've just saved about $4xx just because i never splurge my money. Hohoho, got to keep it up this good habit and kick off the bad habit of spending. I'm so contented with my performance. Hahaha.
Holidays doesn't always means free-days. They are also known as.. PROJECT DAYS. So i have a management presentation on the week when school reopens. I have MIEC peer assignment to be completed by week 15 and BMGT project by then too. So what's now? (: I wanna take this holiday opportunity to prepare for all these :D
Oh by the way, we had an inside joke about the way Olive pronounced "Holiday". And that was freaking hilarious. You should see the way she blushed and the way Eunice was stunned.
Because tmr is also known as the AIDS days, Zhi Wei told me that Gordon said it is also known as the PORN day. I get it now... as to why Gordon disappear all of a sudden after ITB test. He's going home to prepare for PORN day tomorrow. Seriously, i don't know where they get all these ideas from. LAMO.
*What's warm boot, people?*
KIT: Warm boot means your boot is warm because the heat is radiating.
That's what olive told me just now. Oh please, i almost wrote the same thing!
I think Mr Yang should really make a list of "The most ridiculous answers". I bet mines will be in one of them (:
Okay, i need to find something to munch on because my mouth is getting really itchy. Hopefully can get this holiday to meet up with Weiqi and Debbie (: Missing them loads.
YAY-NESS, meeting Vanessa on monday! Pray that my passport will be reading for collection on monday so that we can both go down together.
I'll be able to see my two little kids - Joey and Jason on monday. (: They are really adorable.
BYEBYE