Well, it's been a long time since i read vanessa's blog. And when i read it today, i realised what a great blogger she is. Haha, not that the rest are lousy. :D
oh well, i've been like coughing and sneezing for the past five days and i really want to recover ASAP. It's slowing down my revision progress. See, mid term tests are coming and i'm aiming to get really good scores. So yup, i've to buck up and brush up myself for so many lectures, esp ITB. Luckily there's no BMGT tests. (: Yay!
So i guess the topic is unavoidable. I should feel happy, but i am. But... something in my heart really wants him to stay. I told myself that i MUST not be a burden to him, and i shouldn't be the reason for his hesistations. I can be perfectly fine all alone here, i'm going to be fine....i know it somehow.
Counting down... there's only around an exact 12 months before he's going off. Though he can't confirm whether he wanna accept that offer, but since his parents are perfectly fine with it, i shouldn't hold him back right?
It's not like his going forever. But 2.5yrs seem so long, i told myself it's going to be fast. I know it's going to pass like how light travels (shit, this is a super lousy comparision). Maybe with a blink of an eye? Lousy again...
Well, i know he's going to read this. And if you're reading this, do not worry about me ok? I'm going to be just fine. We'll study hard together and i'll fly over to visit you during my hols. I'll definitely save up that sum of money (: I know you will be very obedient over there, i know....
(sidetracked)
Number 1 cravings right now: ASTONS CHAGRILL CHICKEN AND THEIR SPECIAL FRIES.
Damn it.
I kind of miss Jamie, Weiqi, Lyn and everybody. And i realised how different are the two jamies i know.
And the funny thing is, these two Jamies that i know, stay so near to each other. Like rather near. Heh.
okay, back to revision as i don't wanna blog about too much (: Going, gone now....
my updates for my to-be-done list.
1. Myaccountinglab2.Bcomm slides- by tues night.3.
CATS slides- by wed night.BY MONDAY!4. revision for ITB
5. Visit daiso- by tmr afternoon6. revision for econs- by fri7. revision for business management-by sat
8. revision for POA- by sat
9.
rehearsal for cats!!!!!- by next fri