hmmmm.... so i've got really really upset that SSDC couldn't register my BTT records, and if i'm asked to take again, i'll definitely give them a piece of my mind. And so nice that when i reached SSDC, the counter closed. Can't she just freaking help for just once? I've to specially go down and have my btt records registered again, and what if they can't do it for me?!?!?!?! I'm totally... DEMORALISED & UPSET.
Just don't learn driving, and that's the thought i'm having now. Totally angry like mad. But well, cooled down and thought through, no point blaming that poor little pig, TQL.
Fine, so here i am now whining all about SSDC's "screw-ness". And worst thing, i couldn't access my MSN. I need to send file to DJ!!! Ah, damn it.
I'm totally exhausted today and i'm gonna sleep really early later. Oh, by the way, my passport is expiring soon. I need to make a new one ASAP so that i'm able to go to BINTAN for church camp. And now, i'm totally not sure whether i will want to go Indonesia this coming september. But i really do feel like going.... for shopping! But firstly, i will need to save up quite a bit of money.
We have to submit our BMGT by 5PM TMR!!! okay, better do it now... and i've got to restart my comp so that i'm able to access msn and send file to DJ...