THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

fun, craziness & laughter.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 9:53 PM
I simply adore/love my classmates. Gottan know Peh Yu, Li Wei and Melvin much better this time round! Wheee, it's really great to be their classmates and i'm getting along with them which is a good thing
Today is Evelyn's birthday so i shall wish her a very HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY. Like what russel said, welcome onboard to the world of 17s. But hey, i'm no longer 17 ok! i'm 18.... freaking 18.
So we had role play today for BMGT tutorial and it was fun. I guess these people really made my day (: BMGT tutor is so sucky, yet, the class is still as fun. Thank God!!!

I shall upload the video of it soon. So here's some photos of Li Wei, Eve & I during BMGT tutorial. Basically, we took it from the webcam. (Sign: Tutorial for bmgt is way tooooo boring =X)
During ITB lecture today, Li Wei, Russel and I were watching 4BIA. The show is freaking scary, extremely shocking. It makes my hairstands especially for the last story. The way the air stewardess body is contorted, ouch! But the third story of the four boys were kind of funny, but if you see russel's facial expression, i bet it's much more funnier! (:


Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard