relationship? Ready or not...
Like i said, there'll be lack of updates when school starts. Mainly because i'm too lazy to blog about anything. YAY or NAY?
I bet i've bored some people with my previous posts, but oh well besides boredom, there is still so much boredom right? I mean, it's part and parcel or life, isn't it?
Oh yea, did i mention that i've met few great friends like today?!?! They are none other than Kenneth, Alexus, Dion (celine dion's my idol! keke), TeJing (gg?) and last but not least, KIAT (??? i don't know how to spell his name). Basically, they are the people that went to lunch with Olivia, Jamie and i (: Nice peeps! HOORAY, we're in the same class too.
Some people are just too possessive i guess. Sorry about the randomness, i'm just saying what's in my mind right now. So now, my mind floats to.....
FTT, FINAL THEORY TEST!!!! Shucks, why is SSDC doing this to me right now? I can't book my FTT and if no ftt, it means that i'll have to delay getting my Provisional Drving License (PDL) and then my TP!!!!! Sigh! I'm just so not IT SAVVY. Kill me....
and now my mind floats to....
okay, i seriously just need to say something. I'm sorry if i'm gonna offend someone but this is the reality. I'm not pin-pointing anyone here right now, it's just that i've seen many such cases, and personally even experienced it. And i could no longer hold back my own thoughts about such things anymore. I'm just writing down my own opinion and experience. Take it or leave it. If you're unhappy, just close this window. DO NOT POST ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT IT. LIKE I SAID, IT'S MY OPINION, THIS IS MY SPACE, I'VE THE FREEDOM OF WRITING WHAT I WANT TO. So just exit this page if you're uncomfortable with it. here it goes...
firstly, what's violence? I mean, abusive! Oh well, some people just can't control their hands or simply keep their hands to themselves. Why do they even have to act so "big" thinking that they are the "whole world"? I simply don't understand! See, can't your partner talk to another guy? or even walk with a guy when he is your classmate? Seriously, think about it. HE/SHE IS NOT EVEN YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE! Why do you have to restrict her in who he/she can talks to? EVEN if he/she is your husband/wife, do you even have to restrict him/her? Can't he/she have to freedom to talk to anyone he/she likes? As in, you're not EVERYTHING TO his/her LIFE! Though in one way or another, you are also counted as "everything". But it's definitely not defined in this way! I admit that i don't like tql talking to E***** (you know who i'm referring to). But i'm also wanting to change. I tried to look at things positively, though i MAY get upset about it, but if he's honest about it. I'm fine. I'm really changing to be a better gf. I'm trying very hard to think of her as a friend, and i want to.
Next, if you're someone that what i've mentioned above, there is only one word to describe you. You're simply possessive (: I'm sorry to be mean, possessive ISN'T a COMPLIMENT. It's an insult to you, if you are one! Please, don't think too highly of yourself. I've come across people who are simply so possessive that they want everything of you (not the dirty side, please.) They don't allow you to talk to someone else, EVEN SOMEONE FROM THE SAME GENDER! HECK, do you think he/she is going to be a gay/lesbian when he/she has you? PLEASE HAVE SOME CONFIDENCE. To the people who are possessive, there is only one thing i can say to you. And that is, you simply have too little confidence of yourself. You think that you are strong, but you aren't. You are afraid of losing that person, or maybe, you are afraid that you might lose out to your rival. You may not even truely love him/her. You just want his/her existence or presence. OR you think it's fun! I don't know... but low self-confidence is definitely!
Thirdly, IF YOU ARE SOMEONE WHO USES VIOLENCE. PLEASE, YOU'RE NOT HUMAN. YOU'RE A DOG! WORSE THAN A DOG. You don't hit your partner. I hate abusive people. Please, we're born to be treated nicely, to be able to enjoy the things we have, to be able to serve God (sorry, i'm a christian, if you don't need. so i tend to put in some religious stuffs.), we're created in the IMAGE OF GOD and our body is a temple of HIS. If you DARE to abuse that person or resort to violence on him/her, you're toying with God's temple, you are indirectly insulting God's image. Please don't be worse than a DOG. Even a DOG knows who to bite and who's not. Are you dumb or what? You are born to be able to discern, don't tell me you are blinded. Unless, you are truely a blind dumb. Even a blind man knows how to walk with a walking stick. They search for their way. SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN GOT BEATEN BY THEIR PARENTS BEFORE, AND WHO ARE YOU TO HIT HIM/HER? YOU DEFINITELY HAVE NO RIGHTS. Don't bullshit with me saying that you're teaching him/her a lesson, you just don't have the rights to do so. To teach a lesson, it's the duty of the parents and teachers, or their own religious leaders, most importantly, GOD. You're not fit to be in the "next-in-line". DON'T BE A DOG. PLEASE, you're a human. You're born with legs, eyes, BRAINS. WHAT ARE YOUR BRAINS FOR? IT IS TO STIMULATE YOUR THINKING! Please, dont ever hurt someone. Please respect him/her.
I think that's all i want to say. I hope it will be my first and last time talking about it. I really hate to call people names-dog. So, yeap. I'm trying to be less aggressive.
Hey, i'm not abusive, it's just i've personally experience it before. It does hurt the inflicted party a lot. And i'm saying, i was the victim before. Not with tql, definitely (: I'm a lucky girl to have him, thank God. I love the both of them! (: