THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Rehab
Tuesday, April 07, 2009 1:49 PM
They tried to make me go to rehab, but i said "No no no"- Amy winehouse.

Recently there is an article about Amy Winehouse stripping naked on a beach or something right? Yeah, i guess she should say "Yes yes yes". It's time for her to go to a Rehab. NAKED? WITH HER SAGGY BREAST? Guess only horny and pervertic old ah peks would want to see. But who knows? Maybe young kids are crazy for it too. YUCK.

Definitely not for me. Because after the watchmen and with all the BLUE dicks, and breast stuffs. I feel the BLUES. Oh for goodness sake, i'm not a horny girl who goes around wanting to see AMY WINEHOUSE SAGGY BREAST. Why can't she just keep her breasts at home? Maybe she FORGOTTEN TO WEAR A BRA. HAHAHAH.

Okay lah. no more rehab, here comes shopaholic.

THE CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC WAS SUPER DUPER UBER ULTRA GOOD. Definitely a thumbs up. I've decided to throw away all the negative comments i had for Luke Brandon because he is definitely sooooo cute in the movie. Gawd, i love him! HUGH DANCY CRAZE! I think that they had combined the first and second book together. not too sure. Because to what i know, the auctioning of scarf thingy happens in second book. The first book talks about what a shopaholic Rebecca Bloomwood was.

I watched the movie with Rachel, Erika and Chen Ting. SO NICE OF THEM TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY. Thanks everyone! As usual, we kept questioning Ajay on foods, like ALWAYS!!!! (:(: But Ajay is still as fit as ever. He should have compete the pull up thingy. Sure win for him. He can do like 20-25 pull ups at one go!!!! But i bet he can do much more! Moreover, what i heard from rachel, he can do it at one go without stopping much. like continuously!!!!

I LOVE THE PRESENTS. THANKS. Oh, am waiting for the photos that is in Rachel's camera.

BYEBYEBYE

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard