THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

On The Third day
Monday, April 13, 2009 4:00 PM
Okay, this is my current favourite song. So please listen and enjoy yourselves. (:

Listen listen. I really like the starting of this song. Oh yea, by the way recently i've been trying to learn a few piano pieces at TQL's house. Of cos, i don't really dare to play it when aunty and uncle are at home. I only played it to irritate tql. hahaha, that's plain irritating. NO LAH, you think i'm soooo free is it?

well, whatever.

Okay, i'm listening to the On The Third day even when typing all these. So yeap! How niceeeeeee=)

I've got to rest, cos i'll have to go for tutoring later.

BYEBYE!

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard