Oh yea, i really felt so lucky that i'm not in the nursing course. I mean, when i was in sec 4, ngee ann had a open house (like always) and our sec school went. So i was very very tempted to choose nursing course because one will get to wear the nurse uniform which is like soooo cool. And i was contemplating whether to choose BFS or Nursing. But needless to say, i don't have to be fretting over such things because my father had absolutely no intentions of having me to go to a Poly. So what's there to choose right?
Oh well, after awhile, he sees my struggles and agony being in the JC, and he decided that I could go to a POLY. But by then, the "nursing" thought in me had already subsided because my dream is always BFS.
So let me tell you why i'm lucky.....
Firstly, after i've watched It Started With a Kiss 2, the way xiang qin handle patients is a KILLER. I mean, you see the way she shivers whenever she sees a needle.
Secondly, i've never remembered myself thinking that i would get to see BLOOD in nursing course. Ok, re-phrase. I've never remembered myself thinking of other factors that would stop me from going to nursing course because the uniform just beats it all. But let me tell you one thing, I'M VERY VERY VERY AFRIAD OF BLOOD. The sight of it simply irks me. I tend to hyperventilate myself whenever i see blood. Disgusting right?!?! Its beyond comprehension...
sigh.
BYE, WANNA GO.