I've decided to upload ben koh cam whoring session with me at the end of this post. (:
Oh yea, my dear best friend ms quek must be damn sad cos she's not going to be in the same class as me. I'm in class TF03 and she's in TF22. Seriously, banking and finance have so many classes? Anyway, i don't know a single soul in this class and i really hope that my classmates will be those super studious kind of people. Oh well, NOT NERDS definitely. I kinda miss the times in AJC, because at least if i'm in J2 now, i don't have to make any friends all over again. But well, it's part and parcel of life, isn't it?
I've withdrew from French class and that basically settle all my problems for friday. YEAH! Hmmm, i'm thinking... maybe God didn't wanna put me in the same class with rach for some reasons. See, i've emailed the course manager, and ya everything was just solved in a split second without the need of me changing any class. There must be a reason why God didn't allow the switch too. And i'm thinking, maybe my class have really good christians who can motivate me to study and at the same time, walking closely with HIM. Sure thing, we'll see. I'm all excited again. Just that the thought of being a little lonely on the first lessons is a little...DREADFUL.
Okay, so pray for me yeah? By the way, talking about praying, someone please pray for TQL. I'm all so worried for his health. I really hope that it's nothing. sigh, he is just so stubborn and refused to listen to me for just once. :( I really hope he can go for a full body check up so that i can have a peace of mind. SIGH SIGH SIGH. I hope Weilin will be able to talk him through because he'll definitely listen to her right? I mean, she's worth the respect. Oh dear Lord, please persuade him.
Then back to me again, i've just started watching "It started with a kiss 2"
. Okay i know that this drama have been a little long, but i just didn't have the time to watch it last year. So here it is. (: Quite funny, i mean i've been looking for some hilarious dramas and movies to watch to lighten my heavy heart recently. Not just because of tql's problem but because of some other stuffs. So yeap, please let me know if you've good comedies ok! You know, the joy of sharing? ;)
So wed is my theory trial test! WOOOHOOOO. Wait, speaking about it. Let me introduce a guy, yes a guy, NOT MY BOYFRIEND OBVIOUSLY, to my blog. He is none other than LIM CHONG SIAN. Know why? You'll see why..... read on
1) CHONG SIAN have the same initial as me= C.S (calla sng, too)
2) He was born on the same day and same year as me = 29 MARCH 1991
3) He has a almost same house phone number as me. Mines is 6xxxxx33. His is 6xxxxx88. The "x" represents SAME NUMBER
4) One day after OUR birthday THIS YEAR, i booked my BTT which will commenced on 24 APRIL 6.15PM. Excitedly, he told me that his BTT is on the SAME day and SAME time as him. THE BEST PART IS, WE BOOKED ON THE SAME DAY!
Please, we did not coordinate. IT WAS BY PURE COINCIDENCE. So what's that? Sheer luck? hahahah, ok la! I DON'T LIKE HIM. PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG. HAHAHA, he's just my very very very good friend. (: BE HONOURED, CHONG SIAN.
Okay, i'm going back to watch my show now.
SEEYA!
