Some people are just plain toooooo childish. I think they don't even know how to define childish since they are one. My primary school kids are so much better than him. I mean yeah.
My facebook had been hacked. He thinks that i won't know a single thing. HA! FOR GOODNESS SAKE, i'm still living happily now with TAN QING LONG who is my boyfriend and FOREVER he will be. Yes, initially it had shocked me that my facebook account had been hacked, but who cares? Everything is now under control and I'M SO HAPPY that i'm SO CLEVER, GENIUS to even have found out about it. Actually, I'm not CLEVER or genius or whatever it is. It's just that you've done a lousy hacking job. ANYBODY CAN JUST SEE IT OR SENSE IT.
Righto, you might think that or ARGUED that "I just want to let you know" or "I PUT IT SO OBVIOUS BECAUSE I WANNA YOU TO SEE IT" defensively, but please take note of just one small thing. THE MORE DEFENSIVE YOU ARE, THE MORE PEOPLE WILL FIND GUILT IN YOU. For goodness sake, you will only say such stuffs because you know you have lost, and me being such a couldn't-be-bothered-by-your-actions person won't fight with you or argue with you. BECAUSE I KNOW THAT I HAVE SO MUCH BETTER THINGS TO DO. I won't waste my effort and breath on you. Nothing to say already right? Oh please, it's like i know what will your next step or sentence or WORDS be. Oh man, you're just so easy to be GUESSED. Because, good people can see through EVIL DEEDS.
You are such a petty little childish FREAK who doesn't know your stand well. Excuse me, since you've so much free time, then spend your own time with your wanna-be-bothered-by-you GIRLFRIEND, FREAK. Or maybe spend more time DOLLING yourself up like a girl since you're as vain as any girl on the streets.
You may think and asked yourself why am i then wasting my effort blogging about you, but OBVIOUSLY some people like YOU just like publicity and advertisement right? So i'm doing you a favour by publicing your works and KPO-doings. Be honoured that i'm featuring you here, you know how many people will just read about it. Maybe you need me to PUBLISH your name, but i'm doing a GOOD deed by keeping you anonymous. You know, i don't like naming people here. Unless you truly wanna be in the top list of the HALL OF SHAME. Hmmm, maybe you already are? Oh well, i COULDNT EVEN BE BOTHERED.
Sorry guys, i didn't wanted to talk about such things. But there's no choice. You know, i need to feature him here so to give him a "peace" of his mind.
Definitely, you, yes you, HAVE BEEN WASTING YOUR EFFORT ON TRYING TO HACK MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT. BECAUSE YOU MIGHT HAVE DELETED MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HANDSOME, LOVELY BOYFRIEND but you
APPARENTLY have not used your brains and think that I STILL HAVE ALL THOSE PHOTOS HERE IN MY COMP AND WITH ME. Oh childish people just can't think right? Opps, sorry. I'd seemed to forgotten about that. You know, i can always upload it again, despite the time wasted and stuffs. It's ok to me. Because being in a relationship, one must know that we will have a lot of obstacles and challenge. And time isn't an issue with my boyfriend and i. You can delete however you want, I DON'T GIVE A FRIGGIN DAMN ABOUT IT.
Changing my status and my interest? Ohhh, you are really good at it. How do you know that i'm interested in men? Of cos i'm interested in men. I'm straight, i'm not a homosexual or whatever shit it is. That's a good thing. That's why my boyfriend is a MAN. A REAL MAN who doesn't get angry and jealous easily because he's confident of himself. WAY TO GO, TAN QINGLONG (:
Oh, thanks for doing all these because it let me know your TRUE TRUE "COLOURS". You know what colour is it? Let me tell you, you don't even fit to have A COLOUR needless to say colours. It's just a pure insult to that colour and to the people who favourite that colour. So you're COLOURLESS, someone whom people can wash away easily.
AND IF YOU ARE BEING SEEN TAGGING ON MY TAGBOARD, SCOLDING ALL SORTS OF VULGARITIES AND SPAMMING IT, IT JUST SHOWS HOW CHILDISH YOU ARE, AND EVERYBODY WHO'S READING THIS, WILL KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I'm not kidding, i'm being very very serious about it. You don't have to publish yourself as ANONYMOUS/PASSERBY or whatever that hides your identity, don't worry, i'll make sure i make you well-known for it and even GET FEATURED ON
STORMSTOMP, maybe. But i'm not so petty and won't even waste the effort of featuring you on stomp. Why will stomp wants an article of a petty man story right? It's definitely a pure insult to their company. Oh man, how? You're nowhere to go. I'm soooo sad for you, shameful man.
Anyhow, your actions had made me laughed. AWWW, i'm just so sad that you haven't grown an "inch" NO, NOT "INCH". "Inch" is too "long" for him, maybe "millimetres". Short enough?
HALL OF SHAME1. ANONYMOUS YOU (i'll consider whether to make you known, that depends on your performance)
GET LOST, ARSE.(sorry for being so blunt, i really can't stand this petty guy anymore. he's shameless)