Okay, first of all i'm super duper uper happy because i've passed my BTT. I know it isn't a big deal, because some people just finds it freaking easy. But mmm nope for me. I've got a few tricky questions and worst thing, I CAN'T ASK CHONG SIAN. Damn. But i've passed! HipHipHOORAY.
Next, thanks to weilin and so many other people for wishing me before my exams and stuffs. You know, i tend to get nervous really badly when i see the word "test".
Thirdly, i'd a really bad dream for these past few nights. It's been torturing my sleep. I'm not able to rejuvenate myself after a long sleep:( BOOS to nightmares.
Oh by the way, ignore that previous aggressive post of mine. I was really upset about it, but i'm fine now. Really (:
Did i tell you that POA is really confusing? I have to read the notes over and over again to understand the concepts fully. But i'm already on my way to finishing my homework for POA (: Yipeee! Thereafter, i'm gonna continue on my ITB first assignment! Actually, it's like a reflection. So not much to think of. Shouldn't be THAT hard, am i right?
School's been really fun because i've really met nice friends like Evelyn & Olivia. First thing first, Olivia is my ex-colleague at capitaLand, and she's really cute. I think her cousin, Lydia is cool too. And i kinda miss Lydia. Evelyn's been a great friend too! And the best thing is that we're all in the same tutorial class except for IS CATS.
Joined AEROBICS with Evelyn, initially i wanted to go for Yoga (it's a very popular module, btw) but due to some restrictions and reminders, i'd decided to drop that idea. So next choice of mines would be AEROBICS. With all that dancing exercise and stuffs. It's just sooooo fun. I seriously can't contain much of my excitement for school. Like, seriously!
Bryan Cheng has been such a loser lately. I'm sorry, i've already tried not to name him. But the thing is, after Haohan's storytelling session, i'm soooo sickened by BC. I mean, what's with all that stucking up and stuffs? I'm totally so disappointed at him. Luckily, we're not some BLOOD RELATED COUSINS. Because we're only DISTANT COUSIN.
Oh gawd, i'm so freaking hungry because i haven't had my breakfast and lunch yet. I seriously don't even know what to eat! :(
TQL had his wisdom tooth extracted, and desmond and i are like joking with him saying that he has no more wisdom. opps.
Okay, i'm gonna ransack my kitchen for food. byes.