Oh yes, hasn't been updating the blog for quite awhile perhaps.
Class timetable for BFS is OUT, like finally. And i'm not in the same class as my very dear Rachel Quek Wei Qing ( is that how you spell it?). I'm in sem 1.1A. So most slightly i'll be different as youuuuuu. Lucky or unlucky? hahaha, but i'm intending to change timetable though, so at least you still have a glimmer of hope. boos.
Went out on Good Friday, to where? To watch.... KNOWING. Some Apocalypse movie, not very nice though. However it's very refreshing to know that Jesus will descend from heaven with the help of machines and UFO?!?! @#$#%#$#@$ SUPER RUBBISH.
Then on sat, we had band practice. After the band practice, i starting cam-whoring with Ben Koh and Amos. And that's because we have nothing better to do. It's soooo lame, check out my facebook! OR THEIRS!
Hmmm, then went out with my super cute darling and desmond. As usual, it's very nice to tease desmond. BUT HE'S BECOME SMARTER, bet he read up all the lame jokes. Because whatever lame jokes/riddles i asked him to guess, he will like guessed it right. SO NOT CHALLENGING FOR ME. ><
We went to kinokuniya ( my fav hangout place!) AND AS USUAL, I SAW SOOOOO MANY BOOKS I LIKE, BUT I'M SOOOOOOOOO NOT GOING TO BUY THEM. hahaha, i almost wanted to spend two hours reading the whole book of benjamin buttons since it's such a thin book. I did that before, like two-three years back. How cool?
Oh, i didn't know that taka now has a new shop. Guess what shop is that? The super BIMBOTIC BRANDED SHOP- JUICY COUTURE (did i even get the right spelling for it?). Ha! Apparently the shop looks "JUICY". Think i'm gonna check it out the next time. Pardon me, i've never been to taka for a long long time. Because we kept going to raffles and marina recently.
Oh yes, i'm going to buy some clothes and shoes from wetseal and Gojane. Saw some cute accessories from Wetseal, might get it for my friends. That depends if I HAVE THE MONEY.
I'm like quite tired now. But i've sooo much to say.... please let me finish it. hahaha
So today! Went to church (like always), EARLIER. Doing vocals and SUPER LAST MINUTE BEFRIENDER. Quite fun though, taking the offertory bag around. Then we had a skit for the Sunday school and we taught them to do craft! YIPPPPEEE YAYAYA. It turn out quite well though, despite all the "i forget to bring this and that....." hahaha.
okok, i'm finishing what i want to say. So that's it.
i can't post photos together with the post, it makes my paragraphing go haywire. or shall i try it now??
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.....
....
...
..
.
NO, I'M NOT TRYING IT. DAMN.
I'M SO GOING TO CHANGE MY BLOG LAYOUT... AGAIN.