Had been watching A LOT of movies lately.
latest few i'd watched- DMC, DRAGONBALL, WATCHMEN, COMING SOON, MARLEY & ME.
Next few that i wanna watch : CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC & HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
But, ql said that he don't really want me to watch confessions of a shopaholic. REASON: He only want me to watch "THE CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC WHO GONE BANKRUPT". Because everyone knows, i'm such a shopaholic (in some sense).
BUTTTTTT, I STILL WANNA WATCH. OH WELLS.
AND i'm bloody pissed off at this girl. Well, long story. I'm not supposed to sidetrack. I wanna review about movies.
First up: DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION
Review: I guess it's not really that bad afterall. I've never watch the anime or read the manga before, so i'm not totally disappointed with the movie. As for people who used to be dragonball fans, they might felt a little cheated because the story isn't totally the same as the manga. WELL, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE? Wait, is that even a hollywood movie? But oh well, i don't think the movie is THAT (emphasize like haohan, haha!) bad. (: out of 5 stars? I give 2.5? Just pass la. Teehee
Next up: WATCHMEN
Review: I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH DR. MANHATTAN WITH HIS BLUE DICK. HAHAHAHAHA! HEY, THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE OK! Oh, the movie ISSSSS THAT BAD. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE STORY AT ALL, but dr manhattan made me stay in the cinema. >< out of 5 stars for the movie? Not even a single star. Out of 5 stars for dr. manhattan? 5 stars plus thumbs up!
Thirdly: MARLEY & ME.
Review: Two words- MUST WATCH. out of 5 stars? 4.5!
Fourthly (? reminds me of xueying/wenjun, i can't remember who did that during mrs ong's english class): DMC - detroit metal city
Review: Great movie for the sad souls. Make you laugh like mad. I nearly laugh my ass out. Out of 5 stars? 3.5!
Lastly: COMING SOON
Review: One word-SUCK. out of 5 stars? It earns my 5 BOOS, or maybe infinity BOOS!
------------------------------------------
Movies that i haven't watch: Confessions of a shopaholic
My critics: I THINK LUKE BRANDON IN THIS MOVIE ISN'T HANDSOME ENOUGH. AND WHY THEY CHANGE THE STORY PLOT? But, i still wanna watch.
HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU
My critics: I wanna watch. And after that i will make a movie-" SHE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU", boo the director, MAN ISN'T SUPERIOR THAN WOMAN OK! (sidetrack, hahaha). Oh well, the review for the movie is good. I'm sooooo going to watch it. WITH MY FAVOURITE STARS- JENNIFER ANISTON & BEN AFFLECK (is that how you spell his name?).
BYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEBYEYBYE!