THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:49 AM
I'M SO BLOODILY BORED.
THE THOUGHT OF HAVING SAMUEL AS YOUR AHMAD JUST MAKE ME WANT TO LAUGH. hahaha, what a nice friend he is to TQL huh?

hmmm later i'm gonna run some errands then going down to AMK hub to pay my school fees. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY. I'M SUPER BLUR. KEEP MIXING UP THE DATES. arrgh!

Okay, so many people are looking for jobs now. and all i can say is to look for job agencies, feels quite useless somehow eh? (i meant myself!)

okay, i wanna rest a little while more. GOODBYE.

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard