THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Random
Friday, February 20, 2009 4:08 PM
I'm tired.

I'm slacking.

My female thing is killing me.

I don't know what to blog about after posting a random post on Eden's blog. D:

Okay, just this once. I really hope to come back and work for FedEX, because the hourly pay is bloody high.

I'm in the office.

I'm listening to 987fm online. ONLY THE HITS.
WAS JUST WONDERING WHY DIDN'T IT HIT ME. HAHAHAH

Gonna go for dinner later.

CURRY CHICKEN.

Okay, i'm damn random right now, because i don't know what to do now. Should i leave? Because i've done everything alr, and even if i sign off now, my end time will still be at 5pm. But what am i going to do between this period to 6.30PM?!?!?

Tiredddddd..... ahh.

I HIT THE QUOTA ALR (: THANK YOU LORD.

Dog life soon, aww man.

Byebye!

Labels:

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard