THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Frustrated
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 9:17 AM
I can't sleep. I don't know why. Bet it's because i'm too cold, but i really doubt so. It's all because of TQL that PIG'S FAULT. Sometimes, he can really be so tactless with his words that it can just hurt the other party. And now, it's me >< *bashing you up*

But we're fine, really. It's just some of my brainless ideas that made him "harshen"(is there even such a word? Well, nvm. I've created it. Now there is this word) up.

So yep, since i can't even sleep at all, i woke up to watch "Save the last dance for me". This will be my third time watching it because i seriously like this korean drama. Hmmm, i think that i've improved lately in the sense that i managed to exercise SOME self-control with regards to ONLINE SHOPPING.

So ChongSian's birthday falls on the same day as mine. And i had promised him that Yongjie, Jiajie and I will celebrate for him. So what's now? I don't know how to coordinate with YJ & JJ. We all have like things on. Plus, that week is also TQL's birthday. Hmmm, so YJ crapped with me ytd telling me that we could go for the "ADVANCED LEVEL" in another words "A" levels. SO BULLSHIT. I FEEL LIKE SMACKING HIM SOMETIMES >< HE MADE ME SOOOOOOOO *arrghhhh* don't know what word to put.

Yeah, and my female thing is really.....ahhhh, Killing me somehow. It made me swing my mood so rapidly that i couldn't even stop myself. But well, i managed not to "flare" up ytd at TQL after his tactless-ness. So yeah! JOYOUS OCCASSION FOR CELEBRATION. HAHAHAH

------------------------------------------------

Lord I come to You
Let my heart be changed, renewed
Flowing from the grace
That I found in You.
And Lord I've come to know
The weaknesses I see in me
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love


adaptation from Power of love.

-----------------------------------

So yeap, my weaknesses will be stripped away! (: Thank you, Lord.
Just let me walk closer with you, walk in faith.

-------------------------------------------------

Okay, i'm going back to my show.
Byebye!

P.S I am selling all my brand new clothes away. Because i have bursting wardrobe! HAHAHA, and also some of my bags. Managed to sold some.

P.S.S Pray that i'm able to get those two tuition assignments i signed up for (: Thanks!

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard