THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Endurance is such a test
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 1:17 PM
AHH, this is so shitty.
I'm soooo tempted to buy the Black long harem pants here--> http://fallove.livejournal.com/3702.html#cutid1

:(:(:(:(:(:(:( BUT I REALLY NEED TO CONTROL MYSELF.

So this is it.. i rather blog it out so that i feel better. It's not healthy to bottle things up, right right right? TEACH ME TO EXERCISE SELF-CONTROL. I NEED ENLIGHTENMENT.

PLUS PLUS PLUS, i really don't wanna disappoint Dearie too. He's been so nice. He already made an exception by buying for me a Black romper which i love it so much. Thanks! AND NOW I REALLY FEEL SO BAD :( When i told him i wanna get a navy blue leggings ($10), he just nod.
*don't get me wrong, he won't be paying for the leggings, i didn't ask him to pay. i merely asked for his "permission"*

I KNOW HE ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING, ANYMORE. So, i don't wanna disappoint him anymore. I'm gonna stop. Yeah, self control, right?

WHAT'S WITH THAT SELF CONTROL AND EVERYTHING. BUT YEAH, i promised him that i'll get him a "Papaya democratic" Blazer (though he just said it for fun). But since he wanted something, isn't it good that at least i could get him one?
*don't misunderstand him, he isn't that kind of materialistic guy*

Okay, I REALLY FEEL SO MUCH BETTER AFTER LETTING IT ALL OUT HERE.

I've just realised that my blog doesn't have a song. Okokok, i totally forgotten to add a song. (: ADDING NEXT TIME.

BYEBYE.
NO MORE HAREM PANTS
SELF CONTROL
EDURANCE.

need to pee

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard