THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

What kind of sleeper are you?
Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:38 PM
I read this email from Jielin, and found out the kind of sleeper I am. It is very very true and I dare say that I'm not afraid to let people know. HAHAHA, because I guess most people already knew about it. It's just a matter of time. Woooots.

This is it (:

Side Sleeper, With one knee bended:
You are inclined to be fussy, always whining and complining. Nervousness is probably your second name. You tense up easily and get overly excited over small matters.

Yes, I'm really like that, so don't be that eh, SHOCKED. hahahaa, it's true because I whine A LOT! And i'm rather fussy at things, and I tend to get nervous when it's near exam times...hmmm A lot of occassion i tend to get nervous! It's like over small matters, i can get nervous and tense up. And i'm excited over small matters, yes yes yes. Self-entertaining (zi high!)

So lalalala, beat that! :D

Byebyebyebyebyebye.

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard