Yes, thank you my dear laptop. Thank you for walking out on me at this point in time. I should thank God that you didn't walk out on me during my project work times, and hope you will stop walking out on me for the next three yrs or so because i will need you badly.
This is it, my laptop decided to take an MC. Because of this, my data are all gone, my songs are all gone, I have to re-install microsoft and adobe office, i have to upload antivirus and etc. Thanks so much for all these troubles.
Luckily, i have a desktop at home to spare me all these troubles for the time being while i get my laptop a "doctor". Now, i'm using back my desktop, feels nostalgic about it because it brought me back a lot of memories like how i used to get hooked up with this computer and chat all day long on MSN and blog. Well, maybe i should take this opportunity to actually change my blogskin or create some ideas?
Good idea.
alright, i really hope it won't walk out on me anymore and work fine for the next three years. I will nourish you, i promise! I will let you shut rather than hibernating you. I PROMISE.
Goodbye!