I'M SOOOOO SOOOO BORED.
I've totally/absolutely nothing to do. =X
okay, going out together with Kel tmr to Bishan. I need to get my Singpass while he wanna get presents for the gift exchange thingy and also for one of this girl (: After that, we'll then head down to Ben Koh's house for pizzas treat! Yeaah, at least i have something to do tmr rather than just rotting at home and have nothing to do!
I've promised tql that i won't buy anything online unless he approve of it's design. He says he'll only allow me to go down to City Plaza to get clothes (since LJ-ers get clothes from there) and he'll bring me down to go shop for nice clothings. I don't think i need to define where these clothes SHOULD come from you all can guess alr, since some of you know tql really well. He doesn't go for brandless clothes. *sigh*
I will only buy clothes from branded stores if they're really really nice! Usually i go for cheaper stores, not bugis street though.
OK, SERIOUSLY, I'M REALLY REALLY BORED.
I'VE NOTHING TO DO.
SOMEONE PLS SAVE ME.
AT LEAST I'M PATHETIC ENOUGH TO LOOK FORWARD TO GO COMPASS POINT LTR WITH DAD TO GET SOME CHRISTMAS STUFFS!
=X
totally pathetic. HOW CAN ONE PERSON LOOK FORWARD FOR COMPASS POINT TRIP?
EEEK! anyone have nice shows to recommend? THE BEST IS THOSE REALLY FUNNY/HILARIOUS SHOWS. Don't tell me MISS NO GOOD is the only one! Cos i've watched it alr :(
alright, i shall just stop my idiotic rants/comments/post.
BYE ALL.
xoxo
P.S: Many thanks to Shu Ting (ql's sister) for that gift. It's really an interesting book (: