THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Sunday, December 14, 2008 8:17 PM
BOREDOM

BOREDOM

CAN SOMEONE JUST GET RID OF THIS BOREDOM FOR ME?

job job job job.

okay, well, people might be wondering why am i thinking of working at this current time. Well, i've dropped out of college (unofficially). haha, so i have a super long holiday! And i need $$$$$, so i need to work.

okay, tql just booked in. I hope he doesn't gert confined.

A few things to look forward to for this week:
1. YA gathering at JUJU's house
2. Meeting with Jody sweetie
3. Shopping with krystal (?)
4. Movie with yongjie and some other ppl (?)
5. Swimming session with the lovelies

WELL, I'M MOST LOOKING FORWARD FOR YA GATHERING. FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOD.

Alrighty, that's all for now. I need to bathe because i've just reached home. *smells*

OHHHH, VANESSA & I ARE IN LOVE WITH THE PERFUME SERIES IN BODYSHOP. AND I STILL HAVE LOCCITAINE PERFUME TO BUY! ><

BYES

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard