I've been wondering about how sometimes life can be so unfair that you don't get what you deserve? Whereas someone else gets something that he/she don't EVEN deserve. Well, maybe i've been growing more immune to it that i don't even care about it.
I've been touched by the lyrics of my blog song. It is by Brooke Fraser, Faithful. She's a Christian song writer for those who doesn't know. Yes, i love her songs.
"Knowing you're the only one who knows me"
Indeed YOU are the only want who knows me, who know what i am going through. But how many times have i turned away from you when i meet into obstacles? Many times i've tried to resolve things with my own strength, but how many times did it succeed?
"And as i wait for you, maybe I'm made more faithful"
Maybe, maybe it will be made that way.
I want to be made that way.
God, you know what i'm going through now. You know what's happening to me now. You know the pain i'm suffering. You know the euphoria that's in me.
Many people says that i'm a euphoriant. But is that so? Making people happy. Many a times, i seemed to be happy, but YOU know what is going on. You know...
I'm so immune, so immune.
