THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Ponders
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 7:25 PM
Okay, i was wondering this question-> what makes a jerk, a jerk?

Okay, this post will be full of harsh words, i'm sorry, pardon me for it. Because I really can't take it anymore. I can no longer tolerate people with such nonsense. It's tiring, it's hurting my health. I had a nightmare due to this, and i can't sleep because of this things. So just let me say what i want to say.

I guess i'm quite unlucky, because i do know a few. And some of them carved a deep impression in me. Seriously, i can't believe why this jerk that i know is such a jerk? He loves his face so much that he don't even dare to tell the truth. I mean, I'm not even saying anything, i don't need you to tell me what happened or whatsoever. Therefore, you don't have the right to say me. Shit you, dammit (opps sorry). Seriously, what's over is over, you don't have the right to do anything to me. You don't even have the right to critic me or judge me, bastard. You are one such arsehole that I regretted meeting. Seriously, i wonder what will happen to you next time? And if anything does happen to you, i will think you deserve it. But being a christian, i can't do this. So well, whatever.

Why does guys protect their faces so much? face is like their everything. I'm not stereotyping, i'm just referring to someone or some people. So let's put it that way, i don't want to have anything to do with you anymore, and you should stop being so possessive and think you have the whole world, because you don't. And whatever is in you just suck right to the core and I hate you. I hate you a lot because you are so full of yourself.

You like to scold people, it's your problem. You make someone else is your problem, you don't have the right to sprout vulgarities on me or whatsoever. Because, I have nothing to do with you. So stop your childish-ness. Seriously, i can't imagine the fact that you're so childish. I have never seen anybody as childish as you. Oh, the way you talk, the way you react just want to make me laugh. Drop dead. DEAD due to laughing. And when i don't respond it's not because i dont know what to say, it's because i think i'm just wasting my time to talk to you. And when i don't response, you started saying "scally cat, nothing to say right?"

Oh myy, this is such a funny and childish response. You know sometimes people find you a nuisance that is why they don't even feel like responding to you. You feel that it's because i've nothing to say. Oh hell no, if you want me to say somemore, i can give you a whole list of it. But i reframed from doing so because i think it's just a waste of time.

Freak.

I take what you said to me as a compliment.

So bastards, just **** off.

Thanks.

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard