
Okay, i'm feeling unwell now. I feel a little feverish (side effect of the injections i've taken)
Nevermind about that. Okay, my twilights series is coming soon! As in dearie is buying it for me as my christmas present! Thank you dear, Love you :D
So what should i get for him for christmas? I guess i'm gonna search high and low for it. I mean for people who know his likings and preferance will know why i need to search high and low for a present just for him. It's hard enough to get a present for a male alr, yet, dearie is one such difficult man to get present for. it's like doubly hard. Haha, not that he is picky, he isn't btw. It's just that aiyah, i guess Vanessa will know what i meant by this ;)
OH, i'm so tired.
Seriously, i still owe tql so mant presents. Oh my gawd! :( i feel so bad. but i'm looking forward for the BIG day, i guess you will know what big day it is right? :D
there's about a month plus more to go.
Oh yea, forgotten. I'm Obamais big fan! And so many more of the people i knew all like obama! that is like so great! I think he will make a very good president.
Oh, i was thinking of going Hong Kong next yr end. But my dad wants to go Guangzhou. Hmm, guess i'll go with him, then i can get my ATM. hahaha, he is like ym walking ATM machine, eeyer! Haha, kidding la. But well, i rather go with my parents, cos buy things also easy.
I've an appointment with YeJingJing ah yi the other day, we have agreed to go Tioman for snorkeling together! Hip hip hooray! ~
I WANNA GO SNORKELING! seriously, i'm been waiting for it fo so long. Oh, i wanna travel around the world.
Hong kong, China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Canada & USA. These few countries are like my top prorities if i wanna go overseas!
okay, signing off.