THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

Fide Vitae
Thursday, November 06, 2008 5:18 PM
I was at Fide Vitae today for the whole of the morning and afternoon, and now i'm back at home resting. Gonna do hist ltr. Did math worksheet 1 & 2 just now.

In the morning, i went to see Dr Yap, his clinic is just above Fide Vitae (: Had two injections and bought some medicines from him. It cost a total of 138 bucks. The injections are gonna caused slight/high fever depending on my immune system.

Fide Vitae and the clinic is linked. :D so i can access to the clinic from Fide Vitae, and my right hand and right thigh is so numb and painful. I had one injection each.

Did stocktaking while i was in the shop, there were some misconceptions though, but it was later solved due to my cleverness. *OH WHATEVER* >.< It took me quite long and i promised Ye JingJing aunt that I will help her out whenever i can. (:

I'm really feeling quite unwell.

Nevertheless, i'm gonna cut my hair tmr with Ye JingJing ah yi. Gonna cut bangs i guess. While she trim her hair. (:

Oh, she has a iPhone, it's really gorgeous. I simply love it! I wanna get one, but it's really very expensive now. Wait 3 more months, so that i'll be able to pay lesser and by then, Singtel's exclusive rights will end! hooray~

i'm really tired now. Just edited some photos with Photoshop, i'm starting to pick up photoshop which is a good thing. :D

Alright, jiayou and all the best to me! I wanna change my header. Ohhhhs.

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard