THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

And everything came crashing down, fading away from me
Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:05 AM



Okay, need to go school for some study trip briefing + handing in my money for the study trip. I'm still feeling giddy though. But i'm meeting weiqi later at the bus stop(:

I don't know what to feel, i don't know how to feel. Maybe someone can teach me, because i'm tired. Very very very tired. I'm tired of giving excuses, of hearing excuses, because they are nothing but just somethings that helps to cover up your guilt, my guilt. Sometimes, life can be co unpredictable that things may caught you off your guard. I tried to stand up, thinking it's ok, but i know one day i might falter. Now, i'm faltering. Oh God, teach me to learn, teach me to grow, teach me everything you know....

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard