THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

HEY
Wednesday, October 08, 2008 7:47 PM
Hey, sorry for the long update. Been really busy and lazy to even go online and blog. I'm missing tql dearly, but its okay! (: At least i'll be able to see him next friday. Hope he is doing fine inside.

I've a new nickname for him :PINEAPPLE.
he look like a pineapple with his hair botak. You must be wondering how i manage to see him right? Well, he is able to bring in camera phone. So i 3Ged him. hahaha. He's really cute. And heard from him is that his company is really "xiong". Good for him, that is what he wants isn't it? (:

He's gonna have water parade ltr. Hope during that time he will take a good time to hydrate himself. He is really lucky. He's able to choose his own bunk mates. On top of that, he's in the same company as his good friend, Desmond, and they are buddies. How nice! I guess all his worries are well taken care off by God. Thank God for everything. :D

On a lighter note, I've passed my CHEMISTRY. i'm so happy. I'm really feeling joyous about it. I know that God will help me. Not that i've doubted him, but some people will understand that. (The misfortune i've met before exams). So yeap. Tmr will be checking rest of the papers. I'm scared. But I know God will never fails me. I do have confidence that i can pass my Econs. Hist i'm seriously not sure. I really do hope God will help me for my econs, math and hist. GP and Chi i do have some confidence. (:

God bless me. Pls pray for me people!

Though i'm feeling joyous, however i'm always feeling sad and lost now. It seem weird that TQL is not there to talk to me. Last time, whenever i reach home, i will call him for like 5 mins or so. But i now, i'm not able to. I reach home with a weird feeling. Don't really know what to do. :(

And thanks Aunt NICO for sponsoring my air tickets to Taiwan (:

Gotta go. (: BYE!

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard