THIS is MY blog, MY space
| 3I'06-4J'07| ben koh| Chloe| Darwin| Dorcas| HaoHan| Julin| Krystal| Kah Yuen| Grace| GinaCUTIE| HuiyingElaine| Vanessa Toh| Simon Lee| Jia Xin| Jie Lin| Pei Juan| Rachel Quek| Wei Qi| Xue Ying| Qiu Lin|
TO GOD, BE THE GLORY

sad & happy. mixed feelings
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 9:48 AM
all of the sudden, i found my grandfather's death certificate. Not that it was lying around, but i somehow saw it. There was this sadness that overwhelms me. I recalled his death, the moments before he pass away and left us. The moments before he was called to heaven. I was sad. Yet, people told me that i should rejoiced because he is with God now. well, indeed. But i just can't help it.

I read the death cert, it stated the time of death etc. It just seemed that i hasn't got over with it yet. I realized that this is always making me sad. What's more, i listened to the song "Cry", its really like.. Oh my gawd! So Emo, yet can't do anything. still, have to study for exams. This is no means of excusing myself from studying. I'm just sad. really sad. awww.

On a lighter note, i was too into history alr. wanted to study hist yesterday. But was having super bad headache. so went to sleep. and then forgotten to wake up at 2.30am to study! :( so i was worrying till i fell asleep again and DREAMT OF KOREAN WAR. stupid me. lol.
I was supposedly to study korean war anyway. It was soooooo hilarious! i dreamt of the fightings blaa blaa.

oh yeaa, Jason replied my msg! hahaha i texted him and he only replied me the day after. this is the message.

Calla: Hey BOTAK! kidding (: how are you? hope you're doing fine and drink lots of water yeaa? Must take care of yourself and see youin three weeks time! Will be praying for you so don't worry.

Jason: Hey, really botak sia! thanks for your message. Really very xin ku over here. Have very little time to myself. Really have to make it through.

hahaha, of cos have to make it through la! hahaha. JIAYOU JIAYOU! jiayou for my exams too! :D

*i love the green alien*

will post that super sad song. hahaha

Profile


Hello there, I'm Calla.
I can be friendly towards you, but if you have an atittude problem
STAY AWAY FROM HERE (:
because i can be worst than you.

Wishlist
  • Walk more closely with God
  • Learn to trust in God
  • Money(??)
  • Clothes (??)
  • Learn Piano


  • Archives
    Credits
    Do not remove. :)
    D/Codes:
    DangerousShow


    Music
    Tagboard