IT A YEAAAH man! I heard so much good news on saturday, and which news can be much more better than having a chance to get up close to THOMAS DALEY DURING YOUTH OLYMPICS GAMES! hahaha.
Krystal and I are signing up as volunteers for the Youth Olympics Games. I was totally overwhelmed by the news made by Ginette that we can actually sign up as Volunteers! hahahha. its due to some christian thingy i guess. I'm so happy. but would be better if i can get a chance to actually pray 1-1 with Tom Daley right? TQL will be soooo jealous. hahaha, but well, no la. Volunteer is enough! free access to game arena leh! somemore, you can even sign up to host THE PARENTS OF THE ATHLETE! hahahah, how cool. The very funny thing is when gin made thta annoucement, everyone start turning to me and telling me good chance to see tom daley and ask me to host his parent. SO DIAO! as if i'm possible to do that. hahaha
TQL WILL DEFINITELY STOP ME LA. AND I HAVE MY LIMITS. HAHAHA
okokok, too happy. stop that man calla.
JIAYOU FOR PW!! (: